Not everyone needs a Wedding Planner…. Most people think they can do it on their own. But then you’re not most people are you? And your wedding isn’t going to be the one most people have. Your wedding is going to be the one most people only dream about having. Let Visalia Wedding Solutions, Bridal and Special Events planner make the most of your dreams.
We are a little different than most planners in that we have a trained team that comes to your wedding. Depending on the size and the number of locations involved we can have from four to six people working your event. Someone to stay with the guys, making sure they are where they are supposed to be, when they are supposed to be, not chewing gum, cell phones off, etc.) someone that stays with bride and bridesmaids to help with steaming dresses and any clothing issues that arise the day of the wedding. Two to three more assistants that will spend most of their time at the reception site, making sure everything is set up and handled correctly there. If you have a person at your church that handles the actual ceremony, we will get you ready to walk down the aisle and then turn you over to her for the actual ceremony. If not, we will along with the help of your minister direct the rehearsal and wedding ceremony.
After the ceremony, part of our team will help with pictures and make sure you arrive at the reception on time. The rest of the team will be at the reception greeting guests and making sure everything is in order. With all of our packages we will have a 2 hour meeting in our office setting up a very in depth rehearsal and wedding day timeline. Also, we will go over every detail of your ceremony setup and seating plan for the actual wedding. We will make sure the prepared timelines are given to all your vendors and work for them.
Full Planning Wedding Package (starting at $3,500)
Wedding Packages for the bride that wants guidance from start to finish. Most packages cover all of the details that go into making a wedding truly memorable, Call us today for more information (559) 972-3558.
The full planning wedding packages may include :
- Initial consultation with the bride and groom, complimentary
- Unlimited phone and email availability during business hours (9:00 am – 8:00 pm)
- At least three planning meetings between clients and planner
- Help to prepare and understand a budget
- Prepare a schedule/timeline and checklists
- Assist with site tours, selection and booking of ceremony and reception venues
- Assist with selecting a color scheme, theme and style of the wedding
- Answer etiquette questions
- Assist with selection of wedding attire and accessories, accompaniment to fittings if desired
Help with finding, negotiating, and booking suitable vendors. We will schedule appointments and accompany clients to up to three meetings per vendor category
- Rental Facilities
- Wedding Attire (bridal shops)
- Coordinate with vendors to ensure services/products are provided in a timely manner
- Ongoing updates and consultation with clients about vendors services/products
- Assist with the choosing of invitations
- Assistance with tracking RSVP’s and who will be attending
- Ceremony planning
- Prepare itineraries to be provided to vendors
- Final walk-through with client at selected sites month of the wedding
- Final timelines prepared the month of the wedding
- Final consultation with vendors the month of the wedding
Final meeting covering all details with client, the month of wedding and the week prior to the wedding. This two hour planning meeting will include:
- Ceremony planning, processional, recessional, placement
- Preparation of rehearsal and wedding day itinerary as a timeline to be provided to client and vendors
- Final walk-through with client at selected sites month of the wedding (meeting should include florist if possible)
- Collection and inventory of wedding items to be setup on wedding day, such as candles, photographs, guest books, wedding favors, toasting glasses, serving sets, programs, seating cards, table numbers, etc.